cookie is a small file stored by a server on a terminal when a user visits the https://scorpe.net/ website. These cookies help us to make the Site work properly, to make it more secure, to offer a better user experience, to analyse how it works and possibly to determine what needs to be improved.
We use a cookie manager, Complianz, which enables us to provide you with a Consent Management Platform (referred to as the “CMP”) on our site. This CMP makes it possible to display all the cookies used, and to consent or refuse, at any time, all or some of these cookies when they are not essential to the operation of the site.
To find out more about the terms and conditions of our cookie manager, you can consult it by following this link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/complianz-terms-conditions/
The types of cookies we use
Strictly essential cookies
These cookies are essential so that you can take advantage of all the site’s functions. They only require information from the user to be deposited on their terminal and do not allow any behavioural tracking.
The cookies used are as follows:
Audience measurement cookies
These cookies enable third parties to track user behaviour for advertising purposes.
The cookies used are as follows:
Managing your cookies
Cookies that are strictly essential to the operation of our site are activated by default and do not require your consent. However, you will find information about these cookies on our CMP or in this policy (Cf. chapter: The definition of a cookie). The lifetime of these cookies is limited to twelve (12) months, and is not automatically extended on new visits.
Other cookies are subject to your consent. You can therefore consent to the deposit of these cookies or refuse them, using the CMP at the bottom left of your screen, which is available at all times when you visit our Site. You can see how long these cookies are kept in the summary table below.
In addition to managing your consent via our CMP, you can prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, in particular those placed on our site by one of our partners or any other third party (“third-party” cookies). You can do this in the following ways:
- When using Google Chrome: you can manage your settings via the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- When using Safari: you can manage your settings via the following link: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- When using Firefox: you can manage your settings via the following link: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/options-preferences-parametres-firefox#w_panneau-vie-privee-et-securite
- When using Internet Explorer: you can manage your settings via the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- When using Opera: you can manage your settings via the following link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
For other browsers or for further advice, you can ask for help by visiting the following sites:
- Youronlinechoices: proposed by the digital advertising professionals grouped together within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA), to find out which companies have signed up to this platform and offer the option of refusing or accepting the cookies used by these companies to adapt the advertising likely to be displayed on the User’s terminal – https://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/
- Youradchoices: to save your preferences for consenting or refusing consent to cookies from American or Canadian third parties – https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
- Allaboutcookies: to request help and obtain more information on how to manage cookies – https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
We would like to make it clear that we are in no way responsible for the content offered by these external websites, nor for their management of your personal data.
Summary table of our cookies
|For what purpose?
|With or without consent?
|The proper functioning of the Site
|Session cookies: Cookies are deleted when you close the site.
Other cookies:12 months
|No consent is required, as this cookie is strictly necessary for the proper operation of our Site and Platform.
|To consult it, click on the following link: https://fr.wordpress.org/about/privacy/
|Measuring the audience of our Site
|To consult it, click on the following link: https://fr.matomo.org/guide/manage-matomo/privacy/
We may modify this Policy in order to incorporate regulatory, legal, editorial or technical developments that raise the level of protection of your Personal Data. In the event of minor modifications, we will change the “last updated” date to indicate the date on which the modifications were made.On the other hand, in the event of substantial modifications to this Policy, we will inform you directly, by e-mail or SMS, of the changes made. We also advise you to check this page regularly for any changes or updates to our Policy.